Lunes, Enero 8, 2007

THE PITMASTER TALKS

I stopped writing on the Blogs portion of this site for about a year.  I decided that I will only return to writing after reaching 50 albums in my Photos section, and lo’ and behold, I now have more than 60 names.  60 different celebrities exposing in various ways the one body part that I always loved: the armpits.


 


                A fetish?  Maybe.  An obsession?  Sure, why not.  If there are guys who look at a girl’s cleavage or toes and if there are girls who look at a guy’s neck or biceps, then I guess people like me have also a place under the sun.


 


                The main reason this site was created is to satisfy my love for the female underarms.  I needed a place to store the hundreds of photos that I have collected from the Internet, magazines, posters, newspaper clippings and other sources.  The word pitshot was created by combining two words; pit of course, is the armpit and shot was derived from being shot by a camera.


 


                This site was created for my own pleasure.  I never intended to share it to anyone.  I never invited anyone to be my contacts.  I never joined any groups.  But in the past year I find my site receiving visits from at least 20 different people.  How they found mine, I don’t know?  I’m not taking away the possibility that my site will be found someday and those who found PITSHOTS may someday tell it to their friends.  All I can say is that all of you are welcome.  I will still not invite anyone to be my contact, but if you’d like to link up with me then I’m okay with that.


 


                To end the first of what I hoped would be many PITSHOTS journals, let me shout at all of you: WELCOME TO MY WORLD!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento