Sabado, Disyembre 27, 2008

A THANK YOU TO MY PITSHOT BUDDIES

When I first started this Multiply site, it was only for my enjoyment.  I needed an outlet for my obsession with beautiful armpits and starting a website to post photos of my favorite girls showing off their pits was a great idea, I said.  But since I was a cheap bastard, instead of paying to have my own dot-com I got myself a Multiply account.  And from that day on, I spent lots of hours in front the net searching for pitshots to add to my collection.

 

                For about a year my Pitshots Multiply site had no visitors.  That’s because I never invited anyone to become my contact.  Save for my family members and a few friends, nobody knew this site existed.  If you type “pitshots” in the Yahoo! or Google search engines, you will most certainly be led to sites about car racing pit stops or rock concert mosh pits. Then one day, I discovered that my site began receiving “hits”.  And not only that, I began receiving invites to be their contacts.  I was reluctant at first, but then I thought wouldn’t it be nice to share my love for the female armpits with other people.  So I began accepting Online Buddy invitations. I now call them my Pitshots Buddies.

 

                Now Pitshots: Kilikili Wonderland is the number one entry in the Yahoo!, Google, Ask and AltaVista search engines if you type the word “pitshots”.  This maybe the reason why one day I received an e-mail from an American who is also maintaining an armpit fetish website.  (Magtatagalog na po ako para di niya maintindihan.  Baka nagbabasa siya) Natuwa siya sa ginawa ko at tinanong ako kung puwede ba niya akong maging link.  Puwede sana, kaya lang nang tiningnan ko ang iba pa niyang links, e merong ilan na malaswa, mga larawan at bidyo ng mga nakahubad at nagtatalik.  Kaya ang sagot ko ay hindi.

 

                Anyway, this year I began The Pitshots Girl of the Month, honoring a celebrity and her wonderful kilikilis.  And it sure got a lot of positive responses, so next year the PGM will continue to give tribute to our favorite Pitshot girls.  When I named Kim Chiu as the June Pitshots Girl, my article was featured by another Multiply site that caters to fans of Kim and Gerald.  Someday, I hope we’ll find our site mentioned in other venues.  Ibig sabihin nun, sikat na tayo, hehehe. Except for one who called me a pervert, I have not received a negative message through the site’s guestbook or through e-mail.  I also began receiving suggestions and I thank you for all of that.  I would also like to thank those who sent me awesome armpit pics to add to the site.  If you’ve got photos you think would be a good addition to Pitshots, please send them to pitshots@yahoo.com.

 

                I would also like to thank the many websites and magazines from where most of the pictures here came from.  Please accept my apologies for borrowing your photos to share with my Pitshots Buddies.  Though I try to credit the source of the photos, I sometimes neglect to do so, so please contact me through e-mail so I could give proper credit.

 

                Another year has ended and it was a good year for Pitshots and armpit lovers everywhere.  I, the Pitshots Master, promise to make next year even better and more fun.  More photos, more gimmicks, more stories.  Of course, I need a lot of time to do all of that (I have a real life rin naman!) so forgive me if there are times that my scheds does not permit me to update the site. 

2 komento:

  1. love your passion bro!!! keep it up!! well send more pics!!

    TumugonBurahin
  2. wassup bro.....just maintain this site...okay k nga bro akala b4 ako lng ang may fetish sa armpits but seeing ur page....well it really make me happy...i also have pics..kaya lang mga candid...hinde sila mga artista...pero its also cool too..hehehehe...but anyways keep it up bro......laghi kita bisitahin...alam mo naman pag malayo lalo n d2 sa mid east...bihira makakita ng armpits...hehehehe till then....

    TumugonBurahin