Sabado, Agosto 13, 2011

GIRLS I WANT TO SEE IN A DEODORANT AD (Part 2 of 2)

Previously I listed Sarah, Kim, Heart, Marian and Maja on my deodorant commercial wants. Here’s the continuation.


Toni Gonzaga – she’s another underarm exhibitionist. Toni raising her armpit and applying a roll-on is just right on the money.

Barbie Forteza – 14 is the age where girls try make-up, perfumes, lotions. So how about deodorants? Barbie’s nice young white pits are perfect.

Nadine Samonte – because I don’t see her kilikilis much often is reason enough for me to put her in this list. A 30-second Rexona ad would be good.

Erich Gonzales – Erich giggling while spraying a deodorizer. Heaven.

Yeng Constantino – a rockstar inspired Rexona ad. Rock those yummy armpits, Yeng!

2 komento:

  1. Toni Gonzaga is perfect, and I also like her sister Alex as well... maybe they can do a back-to-back deodorant ad, that would be sweet!

    TumugonBurahin
  2. yup Alex and Toni in one deo ad. awesome!!!

    TumugonBurahin